This article will give you a better understanding of your work shift's start menu and how to select it.
Previous article: Setting up an iOS tablet
Application start-up menu
As soon as you open the Prehos application, you'll see a welcome message and a menu on the left-hand side of the screen. This is where you'll start your shift.
The menu includes 5 Configuration Options. Each Configuration Option must have a green check mark to start your shift.
Here's an explanation of each option:
- iOS Permissions: The check mark is green when opened. If it is orange, please follow these instructions:
- Touch the iOS Permissions menu
- You'll be redirected to the iPad settings section, where you can configure the permissions required for Prehos to function properly. If some of the permissions are grayed out, such as those for the microphone and camera in the example below, simply tap the button on the right to turn it green.
- Location: Always
- Bluetooth: Yes (green)
- Local network: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Camera: Yes
- Refresh background: Yes
- Download data: The checkmark is green when you open the app. You may also see a download progression indicator. Wait for the download to finish before proceeding to the next step.
- Shift selection: The orange triangle icon will be visible as you need to select a shift. Explanations of how to select your shift are given in the next section.
- Vehicle selection: The orange triangle icon will be shown. The vehicle selection should be the same as the one you received via dispatch.
- Other options: User configuration. If required, this feature can be used to pair up two users to collaborate during their shifts.
How to select your shift
Press "shift selection".
You'll then see a list of shifts. Join the one that has been assigned to you.
How to select your vehicle
Press "Vehicle selection". The list of vehicles will be displayed and you can select the one assigned to you.
You're now ready to press and start your work shift!
Next article: Start your work shift